the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.
It’s frightening how liberals can hold completely contradictory beliefs just like the world of Orwell’s “Nineteen Eighty-Four
1. Liberals hate the police, but think only the police should have guns
2. They think big pharma is evil, but think we should force kids to be vaccinated at gun point (by cops that liberals hate)
3. Hates cars for pollution and fatalities, but give licenses to undocumented immigrants.
4. Hate the Iraq war, but want to vaporise Syria
5. Think restricting illegal immigration makes you a racist, but support overthrowing the government of Ecuador in a CIA coup
6. Realise that drug prohibition doesn’t work but support gun control
7. Hate corporations, but love Starbucks, Apple
8. Support minimum wage laws, but wants more undocumented immigrants to work under the minimum wage
9. Hate white people, but live in white countries
10. Think that minorities are discriminated against, so they create affirmative action policies to kick out Asian kids to fill their schools with more white kids
11. Liberals think restricting the refugee program is racist, but they support bombing Muslim countries, droning children and killing people by the thousands
12. Think all women should be feminists, but think feminists who are pro-life are NOT feminists.
13. Considers themselves pro-science, but think there are 90 genders.
It’s inconceivable how any rational human being can believe such contradicting viewpoints, unless of course they have been indoctrinated. 1984 is here and it broke the left long ago.